Darin Telecom Services
Established in 2002, Darin Telecom Services (DTS) has positioned itself as the region’s premier, full service telecom provider with a unique specialization in providing services in remote and hostile locations.
DTS’ team of highly qualified and experienced professionals offers first-class, end-to-end telecom services with the goal of becoming the undisputed leader in full turnkey telecom installation projects in Iraq.
At DTS, customer satisfaction is key; therefore, providing the highest quality of services along with the most competitive prices in the market has not only made the company a telecommunications leader, but also one of the Darin Group’s most successful branches contributing greatly in all regions in Iraq. It has been working as service provider for Korek and Ericsson since 2004.
The expectations reliably and consistently, specifications are clearly spelled out, not only for results but also for processes. Specifications apply to materials, work steps, qualified personnel and subcontractors and suppliers, safe work rules, and environmental work conditions.
We adopt to supplemental requirements for industry standards that apply to a specific project on the Project Quality Assurance/Quality Control Plan when it is not otherwise specified by the contract, contract technical specifications, or approved drawings.
DTS’s ensure that the project quality framework provides the support needed in the project, it should be continuously evaluates, and makes suggestions for improvement.
Quality assurance activities are performed throughout the project and include reviews, audits and assessments, and monitoring of both results achieved in the project and of the project performance, as well as existing processes. Project performance monitoring and measurements, such as reporting of project performance indicator and Project evaluation
- Project Performance Monitoring and Measurements
- Project Audits
- Project Management Audits
- Quality Process and its procedures
Engineers & Technicians
Staying on top of emerging technologies, monitoring local legislation, and adjusting to regulatory changes are just a few of the challenges independent telecommunications companies are facing on a daily basis.
DTS brings a comprehensive approach to helping its clients meet these challenges. Through a broad range of oversight and management services, the DTS team can help telecommunications companies prepare for success in light of the new industry realities of today.
Full and Partial Management Control / Shadow Operator Management Services
Accelerated deployment time frames with new technology
Smart resources management
Expertise in local codes & regulations to ensure compliance
SPECIALIZED TELECOM SERVICES
DTS is a pioneer in the development and implementation of solutions that support multiple wireless carriers and the community they serve.
Full Turnkey Projects
DTS assigns dedicated Project Managers and Field Managers who work to ensure that schedules and budgets are met while maintaining industry leading quality standards. In-Progress Quality Audits are regularly performed so that DTS can pro-actively deal with any issues that may arise. DTS can provide turnkey solutions during the entire life-cycle of a project which include the following services:
- Site Acquisition – DTS will work closely with each property owner to facilitate lease agreements on behalf of the service providers
- Site Survey – Initial survey of floor plans, equipment locations and identify potential challenges
- Civil Works
- Tower Erections- Supply and Installation
- Power Works – Complete supply and installation
- Preliminary Design Engineering – RF budgets, initial antenna and cable layout, Bill of Materials (BOM), and Return on Investment (ROI)
- Statement of Work – Detailed project requirements and scheduling
- RF Survey – Perform interference and propagation measurements
- Pre-construction Survey – Technician walk-through to validate cable routes and equipment locations
- Detailed Design Engineering – Revise preliminary design and Bill of Materials based upon preliminary results? Equipment Procurement–Equipment ordered following customer approval
- Installation – Install cables, antennas, and other equipment
- Specialized Installations – DTS provides custom tailored installation services including Infectious Controlled areas as well as Containment Enclosures for environmentally sensitive sites such as hospitals and clinics
- Integration & Commissioning – Verify RF and optical cable performance, set system gains, etc.
- Testing – PIM/IL/RL/OTDR testing, cable sweep testing as per customer’s testing requirements. Comprehensive reports provided and archived for customer reference including but not limited to: Insertion Loss Testing and Calculation, Antenna Return Loss, Overall Cable Test, Call Test (voice and data)
- Final Design – When necessary, DTS will provide final design based on changes during installation and testing phases. ?Maintenance – DTS performs Maintenance programs that include Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) that are set in accordance with customer requirements
Completed FTK: 1628 Sites
- PH-0: 932 Sites
- PH-I: 257 Sites
- Orbital: 24 Sites
- VIP: 31 Sites
- Dyala: 42 Sites
- CII: 202 Sites
- Mosul: 43 Sites
- Mosul: 22 Sites
- FTK 3G: 65 Sites
- FTK Babil: 10 Sites
Ongoing FTK: 526 Sites
- PH-II: 325 Sites
- Dismantle PH-0: 10 Sites
- PH-III: 100 Sites
- PH-IIII: 90 Sites
Netwrok Enhancement & Rehabilitation
A set of logical networks is established on top of a physical network. Then, a predefined objective function, closely related to the operation and performance of the physical network, where the physical network is viewed as the set of logical networks, is optimized with respect to at least one set of decision variables.
There is also a method and device provided for distributing offered traffic loads among routes interconnecting the nodes of node pairs. Furthermore, a combination of the sets of decision variables relates to yet another aspect of the creation. Accordingly, a method and device for partitioning physical transmission resources among logical networks and distributing the offered traffic load among routes interconnecting the nodes of node pairs is disclosed.
- 300 + Sites Network Enhancement including assets & infrastructure needs
IBS & DAS
IBS & DAS Solutions
A Distributed Antenna System (DAS) is a way to efficiently distribute wireless connections inside large buildings where steel columns and layers of concrete can significantly interfere with wireless signals. A DAS can be used to eliminate these “dead zones” by routing radio frequency (RF) signals through either fiber or copper cabling from a single base station to multiple antennas located throughout the building.
DTS offers complete DAS solutions that assist wireless service providers to deliver and extend wireless coverage indoors to meet the demands of today. Whether it’s in an office tower, hospital, airport, or hotel, the customer expects wireless services to be available for their voice, data, and multimedia needs—especially in the event of an emergency.
- Omni and directional indoor antennas
- RRU/WBRH Infrastructure with APS Power Solutions
- RBS Commissioning and Testing
- Leasehold Construction
- IBS Gulan Tower
- Baghdad International Airport
- Johaina Hotel & Business Center
- Erbil International Airport
- Family Mall Dhuok
- Korek HQ (Masif Road)
Planning & Optimization
Planning & Optimization Services
In the field of communications, Darin Group offers network planning and optimization methods and apparatus based on the client’s service distribution. It helps to prevent wasting resources and improves the user experience.
- Obtaining a service distribution map of a soon to be planned region; rasterizing the service distribution map according to current rasterization data to obtain at least one raster and aggregating the raster into at least one service hot spot
- Obtaining a service amount of the first hot spot group and location information of a weighted center of the first hot spot group according to a service amount of each service hot spot in the first hot spot group and location information of the weighted center
- Setting a station at the weighted center of the first hot spot group and adjusting an antenna engineering parameter of the station according to the number of sectors and the number of cells in the preset station and according to the service amount of the first hot spot group
- 130 Sites for Swapping the existent single band antennae (900 MHz) to dual band antenna(900-1800 MHz)
- 700 + Full Audit for existing Radio Frequency network for entire Iraq
Telecommunications giants like Korek Telecom trust in DTS’ services to improve their client’s coverage, capacity, and bandwidth.
DTS’s Rollout Services are used to effectively manage everything from simple installations to larger projects for national chains. A rollout project provides rapid delivery in multiple locations with a similar scope.
With multiple installations going on in different regions at any given time, the rollout team serves to ensure that solutions are communicated seamlessly and delivered with maximum efficiency. In turn, clients attain the best possible consistency in their product delivery.
- Project Definition
- RF & TRM Plan
- Scope of Work
- Communication Plan
- Risk Assessment
- Responsanility Matrix
- Follow Up & Monitoring
- Risk Analysis
- Project Implementation
OPERATIONS & MAINTENANCE SERVICES
DTS’ operations and maintenance teams are committed to providing flexible, integrated, dependable, cost-effective, and responsive solutions to meet the telecom requirements of Iraq. Its professional, highly experienced teams possess the problem solving skills and tools necessary to perfectly meet operators’ SLAs.
From PASSIVE to 24-hour preventive and corrective maintenance services, DTS is more than prepared to handle the operations and maintenance requirements of civil, telecom, and electromechanical sites to name a few.
Tailor made projects can be created according to quality and time according to the client’s budget.
Multi-disciplinary tasks and value added services our provided through Darin Telecom’s in-house expertise.
DTS is highly experienced in O&M of Passive infra Telecom Cell Sites and Optical Fiber Cable networks.
With continual improvement programs, professional services are maintained to high standards for customer satisfaction.
The teams, with their unique blend of knowledge, enthusiasm, and ambition, have made the company the frontrunner in the industry.
DTS executes projects successfully in stipulated time frame as per the defined SLAs and excels customer expectation.
“Our strategic bond with Darin Telecom Services has played a key role in the successful launch of many of our core products along with the subsequent expansion of other value added services in Iraq. Their experience of running services and their willingness to adopt new technologies is a very different way of working for Iraq meant. Their commitment to keep on innovating means is well placed to continue to improve our member service experience. I would highly recommend the services of DTS to any firm looking to obtain strong corporate growth through contracted telecom services.”
“Darin is a leader in the field where they provide an end to end telecommunication services across Iraq, the dedicated and qualified business & technical personnel ranges from professionally trained technicians, engineers and managers makes Darin the best service provider (Quality of Deliveries & Committed delivery as per the plan). On top of the strong technical profile we shouldn’t forget the flexibility that Darin shows during tendering and delivery where they act like partner helping the supplier and the operator together to do profitable business respecting all the challenges and competition where time to market is a key factor in the telecom industry.”